Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monkey Bum Designs Belt Review

I received a  toddler belt in exchange for my honest review.


Monkey Bum Designs is an Etsy shop dedicated to making chic handmade accessories for your baby and toddler.

My three year old daughter has a need for belts.  If she wears pants of the correct length then they are bound to be a little big at the waist and if we adjust for the waist, well, she looks like she's wearing cropped pants.


The belt that Catherine received has an adorable purple and white chevron pattern.  The belt appears to be very well made -- I believe Catherine will outgrow the belt long before it wears out. (And she's not going to outgrow it any time soon!)

The buckle is made of simple D-rings, which is perfect!  This makes it completely adjustable and Catherine can both buckle and unbuckle it herself.  (Of course, being a very independent three year old she insists on doing it every time!  I can't convince her to slip the extra length through the closest belt loop . . . oh well.)

Like all of her peers, she's in constant motion and I am happy that now her pants will do a better job of keeping up with her!



So, in my humble opinion, these are wonderful belts for either your little boy or your little girl!  Here are some of the options currently available:

Cars Belt
Retro Dots Belt
Owl Belt
Batman Belt
Working with Monkey Bum Designs has been a pleasure.  Additionally, you can buy with confidence.  The Etsy shop has had over 1,875 sales, and the average item review is Five Stars!  You can't beat that!


While I am focusing on the belts today, I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention some of the other fantastic items in the shop!  There are also Toddler Tutus, Pacifier/Toy Ties, Headbands, Cute Hats, and more!


Check out Monkey Bum Designs
Canadian Customers Shop Here!


I received one toddler belt in exchange for this review.  All opinions are my own.  They are my honest opinions.  Facebook, Pinterest, Google, Twitter, and any other social media are not affiliated with this review or the corresponding giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

10 comments:

  1. The belt is super cute! I remember having one like that when I was in kindergarten. It had carousel horses on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! I love the variety available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my son absolutely HATES wearing belts, this one looks like it's so much more comfy than a regular one though! I think this could solve all our belt issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! My little guy would dig the batman belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those belts come is some really adorable designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a ton of things my granddaughter would love! She loves to dress herself, and is very particular that everything must be just so - she is 2!

    ReplyDelete