Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Be Carton Smart and Eat Yummy Food

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
A little while ago Carton Smart sent me three of their products to try.  I received Pumpkin Puree, Chicken Stock, and Cranberry Sauce.
 photo 795e421d-1ec8-414e-b1b8-dde8f5f23ded_zps62983f0a.jpg
I am a pretty big crock-pot fan!  (I am currently an even bigger fan because I have had a difficult time looking at various foods in the prepping stages this pregnancy (especially meats!).  My wonderful husband can throw everything together in the crock-pot and still make it to work!)  This Crock-Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe would be a perfect use of the Chicken Stock!

 photo 62adf36b-e1dc-4d93-98c1-aa80d97a468d_zps600d562e.jpg

We are big fans of Cranberry Sauce in this family!  We tend to eat it straight--no need to make it into something fancy when it's so awesome on its own, however, I think we might have to give this Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake a whirl sometime.  

 photo d1d52bb8-c150-4f19-9a7c-b8c9ab3c8df3_zpsac6b75dd.jpg

I've only really discovered how delicious and versatile Pureed Pumpkin is recently.  I shared a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe, which you really should try, over at The Philosopher's Wife.  Here's a picture of the very last piece of cheesecake that we had (it was so good that we almost ate the whole thing without taking a picture!):


Now, you might be wondering "Why do I care about this carton thing"?  That's a great question! Here are some reasons:

• Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans (Yippee for less trash!)
• The cartons are easy to store by not wasting precious pantry space.
• The unique packaging process preserves the flavor (and nutrients!) without preservatives.
• The cartons are easy to recycle.

• Cartons are even reclosable, eliminating the need for extra plastic or dish-washing  
• Tetra Pak® cartons are mostly made from a renewable resource


 photo 1898ca76-3272-4baf-a8df-07abf60e15e3_zps1bf425e9.jpg
Now, don't you want to Become Carton Smart?
You can Tweet @CartonSmart and Follow #CartonSmart on Pinterest!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I recently got to try some of the carton smart items myself and I loved them. They are so easy to store in my small pantry and the food inside was tasty too.

    Oh and I'm also a cranberry sauce addict. Yum!

    ReplyDelete