Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child.
2. Don't forget to check last year's supplies first! There's no need to waste money buying something that you already have!
3. Watch for sales. Many stores will have great deals right before school starts, so take advantage of them!
4. Make sure to pick up some hand sanitizer and pocket tissues. (Like these from Amazon!)
5. Add fun touches that your kid will appreciate. This could be as simple as a pair of pink scissors or a super hero notebook--these are the little things that will make your kid smile.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15, 2013 at 11:59pm. This giveaway is open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure:The Philosopher's Wife: Giveaways Galore is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment or fulfillment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!