Wednesday, April 10, 2013

$15 Starbucks GC (Ends 4/14)

Spring has sprung – finally! Yippee! Who needs some help with their spring cleaning chores?  Washing the windows is my personal least favorite chore.  The good news is that Your Strong Tower & Just Trying to Save Money, along with a group of great bloggers (including me!) is here to help! We've got a $15 Starbucks gift card so you power up with your caffeinated beverage of choice and tackle those chores, thanks to our sponsor, Engaging Errands.


A little information about our wonderful sponsor:

If you live in the Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area (my hometown!), Engaging Errands can take those spring cleaning chores off of your To-Do list completely! Engaging Errands specializes in decluttering, cleaning, and organizing your home or office with surprisingly affordable rates! They will also run errands for you and take care of your pets while you're on vacation. It's like having your own personal assistant on call! For a complete list of services, click here

 Engaging Errands is currently running a Spring Break/ Summer Vacation Special, where your first pet sitting visit is FREE ($16 value)! Call or email Melinda today to take advantage of this great offer. 859-391-3639 or engagingerrands@yahoo.com.


Contest begins on Wednesday, April 10th and concludes on Sunday, April 14th . Open to US residents age 18 and up.The Philosopher's Wife: Giveaways Galore is not responsible for prize shipment.  Facebook is not affiliated with this giveaway.

21 comments:

  1. cleaning up the balcony.there are just always so many bugs and i am a total wuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 11 and 13 yr old sons' room is always the one i leave for last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My least favorite spring cleaning chore is moving appliances and big pieces of furniture to clean underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres no favorite or least favorite i detest it all lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. removing dirt on the windows is my least favorite spring cleaning!
    Thank You

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find the kitchen is the hardest so many items to clean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Washing down the house and cleaning closets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washing down the house and cleaning closets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. deep cleaning the cupboards and stove!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deep cleaning all the cupboards, oven and wood stove:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cleaning so there isn't a least favorite chore that I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My closet its so packed full of stuff I hate going through it all

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate deep cleaning the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cleaning out the closets and hauling all the winter clothes downstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cleaning out closets!! It's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate everything cleaning! Right now I'm detesting even regular cleaning, let alone a spring cleaning! I'd say at the top of my "hate" list is the bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cleaning the windowsill behind vertical blinds!

    ReplyDelete